Zamorak's most powerful demon has finally arrived! Do you have what it takes to defeat this mighty warlord? Do not attempt to fight this beast alone, unless you wish to be his supper.
K'ril Tsutsaroth starts out in his weakest form. At this stage he will use both melee and magic attacks. His magic damage deals over twice as much as his melee, but he will not use melee unless someone is close to him. Once he reaches 75% health he will spawn minions to fight for him. You do not have to kill his minions to defeat him, but they will switch between nearby targets, and are stronger the more people that are in the room. Once reaching below 50% health, K'ril Tsutsaroth will become enraged!
Stage 2 - Enraged
K'ril Tsutsaroth is now enraged, and his defence is drastically increased. At this stage, the boss will no longer take damage from players at the ground level, so you must begin using either ranged or magic attacks, and climb onto the cliff near him. The attacks needed to damage him, and height of attacking will be determined by his weak spot, which will only be shown to the player whose damage takes the boss below the 50% threshold. However, there are only 3 different weak spots, so if you aren't told what it is, you can try each of the 3 areas and see which will allow you to damage him. Each area is separated by a rock that you can climb over.
Abdomen - Lower level - Ranged attacks only
Chest - Middle level - Magic attacks only
Head - Top level - Ranged attacks only
He will switch to a different weak point 3 more times as his health gets lower, gaining more defence each time. Once below 10% health, he will become extremely angry, and gain increased accuracy.
Primal full helm
Heroic boots and amulet
Onyx bolts (1500)
Primal full helm
Heroic boots and amulet
Onyx bolts (500)
In case you're wondering what the purpose of the new items are.
Note: If it has a *, the effect will not be present within the game until the * is removed from this post.
- Primal maul: The most powerful weapon in the game, with 175 strength bonus. Also the most expensive.
- Blood rapier: An excellent weapon for fighting monsters. Wields the same stats as the Primal rapier, however, each attack has a 20% chance to heal you for 15% of the damage done against your enemy. This effect works against monsters and players. It also has a special attack bar, however does not have a normal special attack. While the special bar is active (yellow) it will drain your health, draining more over time. Your attack speed will be increased the entire duration, however your damage will be slightly lowered. The healing effect works during this time. The Blood rapier drops twice as commonly as the Primal maul.
- Zamorakian spear*: Will decrease damage taken from K'ril Tsutsaroth, and will also increase damage you deal to him and his minions by a small amount. Exact values are to be determined.
- Primal armor*: The highest melee and range defence bonuses in the game, however does not give strength bonus. Will increase damage done with Primal weaponry, not including the Blood rapier, by 2.5% per piece you are wearing. If you are skulled and die with this armor, it will be destroyed no questions asked. If you are not skulled, regular item loss will apply. This is due to change, however the item loss is already added in this way, but the damage bonus has yet to be added.
- New amulets*: I'm not sure yet, I thought they looked cool to add.
- You may no longer mine ores besides Runite in the wilderness. This is due to a cheat that may allow people to block people from moving by mining rocks in areas which they did not exist. This is a temporary fix, and a better solution will replace it if found.
- The Divine spirit shield was found to have +100 defence bonuses higher than intended, and +10 additional prayer bonus. This has now been fixed. The reason it had those was probably because the shield effect did not originally work, however was added in recently.
- 2 gates that were previously not working in the wilderness have been fixed, including the one allowing access to Red dragon isle.
- You will now properly lose items on death from all bosses.
Boss stats are subject to change, it is either too easy or too difficult right now and I can't decide. I do know, however, it can be made a lot more fun if I fix a few things up, I will be working on it very soon, and have a few more updates on the way as well, including the ability to disable other players' ability to check your inventory, toggled off by default.
Hope you enjoy, feel free to post feedback. Hope you all have a great week!